5.3.14

25 facts about meeeee!

 Heyy, I'm Keziah.
Welcome to my blog!
 Since i'm new to blogging, I've decided to share some facts about myself so you can get to know me
Enjoooooy!

1. Age?
 13

2. Favourite colour?
 Navy blue

3. Any pets?
 I have a cat called Harrison (weird name for a cat, i know)

4. Favourite song?
Silhouettes -Avicci

5. Bad habit?
 I still suck my thumb *hides*

6. Favourite food?
junk food

7. One thing you love?
 Sweets

8. Favourite clothes stores?
 H&M and Topshop

9. Favourite bands?
 Avicci and MB

10.  Weird fact?
I can move my ears

11. Favourite drink?
Anything fizzy

12. Any piercings?
My ears

13. Play any instruments?
Not really

14. Nickname?
Kez

15. Shoe size?
6.5

16. Any siblings?
3 sisters

17. Favourite ice-cream?
Cornish

18.Favourite Disney Movie?
Holes

 19. Movies I want to watch?
Frozen and Peabody and Sherman

20. One thing you dislike?
When people sing the wrong words to a song as if the know it.

21.One thing you hate doing?
 Chores

22.Favourite Tv show?
Lab Rats

23. Hobbies?
Skating, drawing,running, and singing

24. Favourite day of the week?
Friday

25. Why did you decide to make a blog?
Because my sister has one LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on ma blawgg!
Please leave your links
I'm more than happy to check your blog out :)x